Position Willis NA as a thought leader in the specialized financial segment they serve, utilizing company intellectual capital and internationally recognized subject matter experts.
- Develop dialogue building communications vehicle that serves an audience with varying sophistication and expertise, positions Willis as a thought leader, and aids client acquisition and retention.
- Distribute the communication with personalization and field-sales force customization on a monthly basis, to clients and prospects.
Solution and Results:
- Created Insights, a monthly email newsletter with unique, custom, and timely content.
- Over 30,000 opt-in subscribers.
- Insights’ has become the most widely used communication vehicle in the company.
- Double-digit open rates continue in the third year of operations.
- Clients and prospects have asked for permission to use the content for internal meetings and seminars.
View more Sales Support Case Studies by Foxboro Consulting.