Establish a new brand and launch an information and transaction website from the Staten Island Advance, in a geographic market that was already saturated with print media and emerging local web sites, with a limited budget and short time period.
- Develop a new brand identity for Silive.com that resonated with the Staten Island community and its unique position among the five boroughs of New York.
- Develop and implement a cost-effective integrated marketing plan that focused on educating the market on the sites benefits and demonstrated value to local advertisers and the community.
- Develop co-marketing alliances with local sports, entertainment, civic and media properties to rapidly generate awareness and trial of the site.
- Implement a multi-channel media plan which combined new and traditional media including online, print, radio, TV and local event presence in key regional venues.
- Develop sales support materials that told the Silive.com story and incorporated the Staten Island Advance’s heritage.
Solution and Results:
- Each strategic partner contributed awareness driving media, trial stimulating promotional values such as sports and entertainment tickets, and on-site event presence for Silive.com. All these factors rapidly buildt traffic to the site.
- Each online promotion or on-site event was designed to provided value-added impressions to co-marketing advertisers, and contain a business to business element and business to consumer element.
- The plan successfully achieved brand awareness levels in excess of 85% against key demographics over a 12week period and exceeded all site usage forecasts from launch in Q2 through the end of the year.
View more Promotion Case Studies by Foxboro Consulting.