Private companies, particularly small or mid-sized, are highly sensitive to changes in the economy and technology.
Foxboro Consulting helps start-ups, small businesses and mature family-owned companies increase market valuation, grow their customer base and increase customer lifetime value (LTV). We dig deeply into marketing and sales problems and opportunities caused by change to develop a custom solution that adds value while saving time and money.
Entrepreneurial flexibility and rapid tech adoption help family-owned businesses do more with less. However, management’s focus on cost can force sales and marketing into:
- Iteratively buy and try marketing tactics, with poor results,
- Failure to assess what’s working and what’s not, and focus resources on success,
- Executing short-term, solo tactics, instead of defined goals aligned with a marketing plan.
Whether your business is riding an expansion wave or bucking contraction, we:
- Lower your customer acquisition costs, and
- Retain and strengthen customer relationships, to
- Grow customer equity and business market value.